02 03 The Next Step: Would You Rather? III 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Would You Rather? III

34
Other uses for toenail clippings. Thanks Pinterest!
Once again my life has become "Would You Rather," the game of two unconventional choices such as: Would you rather use someone else's clipped toenail as a toothpick -OR- eat a slice of spoiled green bread?  Hmmm tough one....I like the alliteration of 'toenail toothpick', and a lot of food tastes like mold to me, so would actual mold taste worse or better?  I'm game for experimentation: spoiled green bread.

My real and present "Would You Rather: Gain weight or have a red-speckled scabby face.  Dr. S thinks the medication, Metformin, that helps with insulin resistance and weight loss could be causing scab face and suggested I stop it.  

In the past, extremely disciplined, month I've actually gained weight on my 1,000 calorie/day low-glycemic diet, so....I'm stopping the Metformin--can't stand looking in the mirror anymore, or the molting [in a desperate screaming tone: I'm molting.....]  Usually, when you're fat, people will say, "She has such a pretty face;"  maybe I'll be have a pretty face again.  I have yet to hear the following comment about a scab-faced woman, "She has such a lovely curvaceous body," except that one time in France, in that little shop by the Louvre....but that's another story.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38