02 03 The Next Step: Salty Business 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Salty Business

34
I had blood work done today -- and the numbers indicate I no longer have Iron Deficient Anemia.
The nurse asked if I was feeling better: Not really. I'm not as lightheaded but am still exhausted and craving a lot of salt...a lot....it's what I'm eating for supper.
Just salt: Yes.
Out of your palm: Yes.
Don't do that.
     I don't think she knows that I have a variety of salt from which to choose: Kosher, Pink Himalayan Sea, Lawry's, garlic, two kinds of favored popcorn, and table (not my first choice). I didn't want to let her know that I stash of salt I keep in my purse.
No, I'm not going to audition for "My Strange Addiction;" salt craving with IDA is quite common.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38